Hours of Operation
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 10:00AM-4:00PM
- Tuesday: 10:00AM-9:00PM
- Wednesday: 10:00AM-9:00PM
- Thursday: 10:00AM-9:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM-6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM-6:00PM( SUMMER HOURS 8:00AM-4PM)
PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES @gavalisalon
Get Our App!
- By downloading our app, it makes it easier for you to schedule, reschedule or cancel any appointments. We are going to be offering contactless, invoice checkout which will require you to either have the app or pay through your device. You will be able to modify your profile settings, view any of our updated information, hours, reviews, purchase gift certificates and have easy access links to our facebook, instagram and our website! For login info, please contact us so we can send you your temporary login information through text message at (203) 450-1581.
To download our APP in the App Store- search for Gavali Salon
or simply click the link below…
If you are in need of a root kit, please text (203)450-1581. Kits will only be available for current clients, while supplies last. Please read our NEW color kit information below.
**NEW COLOR KIT INFO**
*please remember these kits are for single process colors only and not for highlighting or glazing.*
*THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT SERVICE OPTION AND IS ONLY TEMPORARY UNTIL THIS PANDEMIC ENDS OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE *
WAIVERS MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED PRIOR TO PURCHASE. THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED IN THE WAIVER FORMS AND WE CAN SEND YOU COPY AT ANY TIME.
Our new color kit option will include the following for the flat rate of $70 per kit, pickup only:
- Enough ammonia free, Redken Chromatics permanent color and developer to cover just the roots.(No glaze)
- An applicator brush
- A color mixing bowl
- A pair of protective gloves
- A few color remover wipes
- A processing cap
- We will no longer be including the shampoo, conditioner or additional products in the kits, as that was a promotional offer and it has now ended.
- Additional hair care and skin care products are available for purchase for pickup as well!
**IMPORTANT NEW REGULATIONS**
- The salon is not meant to be a place for social gatherings. Please come to your appointments ALONE. You are no longer allowed to bring guests with you to your appointments including your friends, family members, your children and your pets. Unfortunately, due to the new guidelines we are not allowed to have anyone in our salon that is not being serviced including animals.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you can come into the salon to check in or call/text (203)-450-1581.
- OUR WAITING AREA IS CLOSED.
- BE PREPARED TO SIGN MULTIPLE NEW WAIVERS AND A QUESTIONNAIRE PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
- THE COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE FILLED OUT PRIOR TO EACH VISIT.
- If your stylist is not ready to take you yet, you will be asked to wait in your car.
- Please make sure you are wearing a mask as they are required to be worn in order to be serviced in our salon. Due to the lack of availability of masks, we are not able to provide masks for our clients so you are responsible to bring your own.
- You will not be able to be serviced if you have traveled within 14 days prior to your service, have a fever or have had a fever or a cough within 14 days, if you have been around anyone who has exhibited those symptoms or if you currently have been diagnosed or live with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 until you receive clearance from your doctor.
- Stations will be 6ft apart and we will be utilizing every other station including ever other shampoo station.
- If your appointment is for some reason double booked and you are getting a color/highlight service, you will be asked to wait in your car until your timer goes off to follow the social distancing guidelines.
- We have adjusted our stylists shifts so that we only have 5 stylists working at a time, 1 assistant to sanitize after each client and regularly sanitize the salon, doorknobs, bathrooms etc. and 1 Receptionist in the front checking people in and making sure she is having everyone fill out this questionnaire prior to their service.
- Stylists are required to wear face masks and shields and are required to fill out a daily questionnaire for signs and symptoms at the time of their arrival to the salon and will have their temperatures checked each day.
- Gloves are only necessary when needed and will be changed after each use.
- There will be no eating allowed on the salon floor. Drinks will only be allowed if they are in closed containers.
- We are going to be offering CONTACTLESS checkout where you will receive an invoice directly on your phone and you can pay right from your device. No checks allowed per usual.
For sanitary purposes, please make sure you do not touch the products on the shelves. If you would like to learn about a product or purchase a product, please ask your stylist or Mary, our front desk manager and they will be more than happy to assist you.
We understand this is a difficult time for all of us and we are going to be working as hard as we can to make sure that everyone is still enjoying their salon experience. If you are concerned about being in a public place around other people, we suggest you postpone your appointments for a date in the future when this pandemic starts to calm down.
We do not want anyone to feel pressured to come into the salon or feel uncomfortable while they are in our environment.
We want you to all know we are taking this very seriously and we are going to be following all of the protocols and sanitation requirements before and after each appointment.
Please be patient with us as we get back to work as this is a change for each and everyone of us. There are a lot of new tasks added to our services for the safety of our staff and guests so we need to get the hang of things. This may result in longer wait times prior to your service, during and possibly at checkout.
Thank You! -The Gavali Team